Having trouble logging into Ignition? Let’s see if we can help.
If Your Account Was Imported From The Old Membership System
- Your imported username is your e-mail address. Apologies, but your username didn’t make it from the old membership system to Ignition.
- Your password was reset, and the new one mailed to you. Check your spam folder.
Still Can’t Get Logged In?
- Use the “Lost your password?” link.
- You can try creating a new account. It’s free.
- Can’t create a new account because that e-mail address is already in use? Paid subscriber who can’t afford to lose anything? Contact email@example.com. We’ll get you sorted out!
Hope this helps, and sorry for the frustration.