Ignition has seen good progress since the August 2019 update.
1. The framework document has been published as topical collections. If you missed this new feature, have a read. This organizational system will be increasingly important as the Ignition content library grows.
2. Greg has shifted his blogging from EtherealMind.com to Ignition. You’ll continue to get a steady diet of analytical content from Greg.
3. We have contracted folks to create additional content for all of you nice Ignition members.
- Tom Bragg has begun a series on The Business Case For Automation.
- Phil Gervasi has begun work on a series covering Cisco’s SD-Access. Nothing published yet, but that content has begun production.
- We have a new author working on a video course about Ansible with a focus on network automation. I’ve seen some of the early lessons already–this project is underway!
6. And it wouldn’t be a month in IT without someone making noises about ML and AI. In our case, Greg strikes again with another whitepaper, this one on How ML and AI Work With Networking.
Not A Member?
You can join Ignition at any time for $99 a year. The price is low for now as our content library grows. You can browse the library titles via the Ignition framework page to get a sense of what’s we’re offering today and where we’re headed tomorrow. Then decide if it’s worthwhile to support our efforts.